Tuesday 19 June 2012

Thankful Tuesdays

I have so much to be thankful for that sometimes I just get lost in the moment, I never take the time to reflect upon all the amazing things happening in my life. This is why I have decided to write a weekly blog post about all the things I am thankful for that week.

This Tuesday I am especially thankful for:

I am thankful that we have been able to spend quality time together recently. We just have so much fun and never ever run out of things to say. I am especially thankful that she pointed out where I was going wrong with my eyebrows, so the regrowth is happening for some sexy brows!

  • 3 Sleeps until Steven is home
  • The Sun
  • My new hair cut - it can actually be styled again!
  • Steven - Always
  • Helping young people express themselves through music - so rewarding
  • Memories & Old photos

So much to smile about and say thanks for. What are you thankful for today? Leave me a comment I would love to see why everyone else is smiling :)

 






a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...