I am also thankful for:
- Spending quality time with Steven this weekend, me and him with a bottle or two of red. Perfect.
- Getting a 2.1 for my second year at University
- The count down to Vfestival and Reading Festival
- The third Hunger Games book - So addicted right now, yes I know I am a little behind with these book crazes.
- & lastly I am thankful for some me time, I have finished my second year of University and I am only working part-time. So I have decided I am going to enjoy my summer (as much as the weather allows here in the North West). I have been reading, doing little jobs that I have avoided like, painting my toes nails and love the fact that I am spending quality time with the people around me who I love.