Sunday 22 April 2012

Its All About Me

Hi BlogSpotters I am Laura, I'm 23 years old from Preston, Lancashire.
I am a full time university student studying Community Leadership at the University of Central Lancashire. Along side this I am a part time youth worker, which means I work with young people aged 11 - 18 in a variety of different settings I mostly help run the youth club. I thoroughly enjoy running a Girls Group as there is something special about empowering young women and watching them grow. I enjoy photography, knitting, crocheting, going out with friends, and reading. I don't often have spare time and if I do its because I am avoiding doing any of my University work! 

My life seems to run at 100mph and as I'm not a very organised person I often miss meetings, double book myself and loose things. If its not in my diary it doesn't exist. I often refer to myself as Buckaroo, as I am here there and everywhere and have about three bags to carry... my Uni work, my handbag (full of junk!) lunch and my camera. I wish I had another arm as speaking on the phone and smoking is an extremely hard task!!!

I however am not just Laura Eccles I am a Daughter, Sister, Auntie, Girlfriend and Friend and love the people in my life very much. If you want to read more then I will try and update regularly and will introduce you to these amazing people whilst posting about my hectic life. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...