Monday 7 May 2012

Our Little Trip - Liverpool

I had been looking forward to this trip for what seems like weeks and then it went far too fast! 


All good days start with a Marks & Spencer's Breakfast.

62 Castle Street

This was our beautiful hotel room (excuse the mess on the first photo). We had booked a double suite but I never thought it would be this big and beautiful, we had our own little balcony which looked out onto Liverpool's City Centre. Defiantly somewhere I would stay again, reasonably priced and in an excellent location to all the shops, bars and restaurant's no taxi's needed. 


Museum of Liverpool


Visiting the Museum of Liverpool was something I had to make Steven do as he isn't overly keen, but I am sure he had more fun there than me. It was nice to look at all the different things they had but I really wanted to visit the Titanic Museum - this wasn't the right one! But it was free, so that's okay. It was fun to experience new things than the inside of a bar with Steven and we had loads of fun.


Night Out
We got all dressed up and hit the town, we found a underground gig for singer songwriters. There is nothing better than seeing live acts. We then went to a cheesy 90's bar for a dance and then dropped takeaway down us. Had such a good time and cannot wait for our next adventure.

 


6 comments:

  1. I think you should buy a kimono to wear around the house. It suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to lie if it was a dressing gown I would totes wear it around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you two had a good time on your trip. That hotel room is AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bri we did have so much fun. The hotel room was fab, thankfully the weather was nice so we could sit out on the balcony too.

      Delete
  4. I lived in Liverpool for a few weeks last month! I miss it dreadfully. It was the neatest place:)

    <3 Leney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leney, it is a neat place. I especially loved what a good music scene they had there, Can't wait to go back

      Laura

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...